One day trip to Finisterre-Costa Da Morte
A day tour to the place where the Romans believed it was the end of the world.
Muros – a fisherman coastal town with a great harbour.
Cascada do Ézaro – An amazing waterfall 155 meters high and is the only waterfall in Europe that flows straight to the ocean.
Fisterra – a rocky coast that romans believed was the end of the earth, home to the lighthouse, Monte Facho.
Muxia – a coastal town, the final destination of the pilgrims from The Camino. A sacred place full of legends and beauty.
March: 2nd, 9th, 16th, 23rd, 30th (Every Saturday)
April : 6th, 7th, 11th, 13th, everyday from 15th except Monday 22nd and Monday 29th
May to October: Available every day, except on Monday (Available on the following Mondays: 13th and 20th May; 24th June; 1st July and 7th October)
November: 1st, 2nd and 3rd
December: 5th and 7th
Depart Santiago: 9:00am from Calle Senra, no 14 (at the bus stop)next to the bakery ‘Miguez’.
Duration: Full-day tour – Arrival back to Santiago approx 18:30h
Language: Galician, Spanish and English (others languages on request)
- Transport in coach.
- The service of a professional guide, able to guide visits in Galician, Spanish and English (others languages on request: CONSULT MINIMUM NUMBER OF PERSONS).
- Stops for meals in places with a variety of eating establishments, to that our customers can freely choose their own menus and prices (meals not included).
- In order to ensure a satisfactory visit, the tourist guide in charge may make any necessary changes if needed.
- Children between 3 years and 12 years : 25 euros
- Baby less than 3 years, free