Rías Baixas (boat trip)
A tour that around the harbour of Salnés, then travel between Rías Baixas, Pontevedra and Islas Grandes. Followed by Combarro, where many cruises pass by the historical and artistic town, until you get to Grove Harbour, a place well known for its sea food cuisine. This tour will finish in Cambados, known for its vineyards of Albarino.
April : 3th May : Every Friday (5,12,19,26)June : Every Friday (5,12,19,26) July : Every Friday (3,10,17,24,31)August : Every Wednesday, Friday, SundaySeptember : Every Friday (4,11,18,25)October : 2,9December : 5th
9:00 h. from Calle Senra, no 14 (at the bus stop)9:15 h. Main entrance to the Palacio de Congresos e Exposicións de Galicia. San Lázaro
Arrival in Santiago:
18:30 h. aprox
Galician, Spanish and English (others languages on request)
- Transport in coach.
- The service of a professional guide, able to guide visits in Galician, Spanish and English (others languages on request: CONSULT MINIMUM NUMBER OF PERSONS).
- Stops for meals in places with a variety of eating establishments, to that our customers can freely choose their own menus and prices (meals not included).
- In order to ensure a satisfactory visit, the tourist guide in charge may make any necessary changes if needed.
- Children between 3 years and 12 years : 25 euros
- Baby less than 3 years, free