Rías Baixas (boat trip)
Travel from Santiago de Compostela to the Rías Baixas on a full-day tour that goes through the Galician region of Spain.
Starting off in the capital city of Pontevedra, you will discover the narrow side streets and vibrating life of the old historical centre. After you will continue to Combarro, a village known for its archaeological heritage and Hórreos (typical Galician granaries).
From here you will then be taken to O Grove, where you will board a catamaran that will take you along the Ría de Arousa. Whilst on board enjoy the views and learn about the mussel production in the area and how the river is used as a hatchery. You will also have the opportunity to taste this delicacy, along with samples of Albariño wine.
After your boat trip, stop and enjoy some free time to get lunch.
Then continue to the capital of the Albariño, Cambados, for a another wine tasting before returning to Santiago de Compostela.
April 19th; May every Saturday (4th, 11th, 18th, 25th) additional tours on 22nd and 23rd; June every Saturday (1st, 8th, 15th, 22nd, 29th) additional tour 25th; July every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday, additional tour 24th July; August every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday; September every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday; October every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday (last dates 8th, 10th and 12th)
9:00 h. from Calle Senra, no 14 (at the bus stop) next to the bakery “Miguez”.
Arrival in Santiago:
18:30 -19:00 h. approx
Galician, Spanish and English (others languages on request)
- Transport in coach.
- The service of a professional guide, able to guide visits in Galician, Spanish and English (others languages on request: CONSULT MINIMUM NUMBER OF PERSONS).
- Stops for meals in places with a variety of eating establishments, to that our customers can freely choose their own menus and prices (meals not included).
- In order to ensure a satisfactory visit, the tourist guide in charge may make any necessary changes if needed.
- Children between 3 years and 12 years : 25 euros
- Baby less than 3 years, free