Explore Dublin’s hidden gems and beautiful coastal line while escaping your daily hustle and bustle. Along with old harbours, beaches and palm trees, you might even get lucky enough to spot a seal.
On this walk, your payment, apart from the transaction fee collected by Eventbrite, will go directly to our charity partners. For this walk it is the Irish Camino Society. Thank you for joining us in this contribution!
This is a flexible 29 km walk from Bray Seafront to St James Church in Dublin City Centre.
We’re meeting at Finnbee’s Coffee House on Bray Seafront at 9:00 am for some light stretching and a brief introduction to the tour.
The Dart is following our route most of the time, so you can easily join in later or leave earlier if preferred.
Difficulty: Moderate (flat but long)
Length: 29.2 kilometres
Meeting point: Finnbee’s Coffee House on Bray Seafront, Wicklow
Meeting time: 9:00 am sharp
- Finnbee’s Coffee House on Bray Seafront to St James Church Crinken, Bray, Co. Wicklow. 3.1 km
- St James Church, Crinken to Station Rd. Killiney, Co. Dublin 5.6 km
- Station Road to Convent Road, Dalkey 2.1 km
- Convent Road, Dalkey to James Joyce Tower, Sandycove Point 1.5 km
- James Joyce Tower to Seapoint Martello Tower 4.8 km
- Seapoint Martello Tower to Merrion Gates 4.0 km
- Merrion Gates to Hanover Quay 4.1 km
- Hanover Quay to Christ Church Cathedral 3.7 km
- Christ Church Cathedral to Parish of St. James (Dublin 8) 1.3 km
- Comfortable walking or hiking shoes
- Blister plasters
- Plenty of water
- Sun cream
- Rain gear (just in case… it is Ireland after all!)
We look forward to introducing you to our days in Ireland and guiding you every step of the way.
Disclaimer: Participants will be responsible for the payment of their own food and drinks at the walk – they will also be responsible for their return trip home i.e. Dart, taxi, bus etc
Details of the walk: https://ridewithgps.com/routes/36174532
Originally published on 31st May 2021