Discover the hidden corner of Ireland's Ancient East, through the unique perspective of local experts on this carefully crafted 6 Day Camino Experience that retraces the footsteps of those who have gone before.
Guided Tour Dates:
- Inaugural Easter Tour: Monday 6th April 2020 to Sunday 12th April 2020
- Sunday 24th May 2020 to Saturday 30th May 2020
- Sunday 7th June 2020 to Saturday 13th June 2020
- Sunday 5th July 2020 to Saturday 11th July 2020
- Sunday 9th August 2020 to Saturday 15th August 2020
- Sunday 20th September 2020 to Saturday 26th September 2020
- Sunday 11th October 2020 to Saturday 17th October 2020
Comeragh Mountains and St Declan's Way
The Comeragh Mountains are one of Ireland’s best kept secrets, offering everything from a dramatic waterfall to an age-old pathway that follows the River Mahon through a Cathedral of rock to the woods below.
St Declan’s Way is often thought of as Ireland’s original camino. Walk in the footsteps of St Declan along stunning cliff walks around Ardmore and later arriving into the timeless surroundings of Lismore.
The Waterford Greenway is a striking 46km off-road walking and cycling trail along an old railway line, starting at the quays of Waterford, all the way through an area rich in Irish heritage to the vibrant seaside market town of Dungarvan. A journey through time by foot or bicycle against the towering backdrop of the Comeragh Mountains on one side and the Atlantic Ocean on the other.
Undoubtedly one of Ireland’s most beautiful tourist locations, Glendalough, the valley of two lakes will not disappoint. A place of profound beauty and tranquility you will feel like you have entered a sacred space. A guided walk around the lakes will ensure that you will be well informed on the history of the area as well as have the opportunity to experience the spirituality of Glendalough.