El Camino Tours for Groups
If you are looking to arrange a guided group tour on the Camino de Santiago, we can help!
We have been organising guided tours on the Camino de Santiago for over 10 years, and have a wealth of local knowledge and excellent suppliers to ensure that you have a seamless Camino experience.
We specialise in organising guided tours for charity groups, school groups, parish groups, families and walking/hiking groups. Take the stress out of organising a large group with our individual and group payment options, customised accommodation and transfers, and much more.
Our Camino de Santiago Group Tours include:
- Route planning, advice, and support from your poersonal Camino Planner,
- flexible payment options, including individual, sub-group, or full group payments,
- all taxi or bus transfers,
- 24/7 emergency support on your journey,
- an expert bilingual Camino guide,
- accommodation to suit your ideal comfort level,
- luggage transfers between accommodation,
- breakfasts and any other meals of your choice,
- personalised Camino packs containing a Pilgrim Passport and more.
We’ll equip you with all the information and support you need to make your group Camino tour run smoothly and stress-free!
Get in touch for a free no-strings-attached quote and consultation.