Walk away the Blues with Camino Zen: Walk & take part in Yoga classes on the last 100km to Santiago!
The Camino de Santiago has been a unique source of healing to all of those who have walked it. Many pilgrims still use this pilgrimage as a way to balance their life, find some answers or simply take some time away from their overly busy lifestyles. So we thought about bringing you a new way to experience the Camino, getting that plenitude or zenitude we are all aspiring to.
Camino Zen Yoga highlights:
- The Camino Zen Yoga is available on the last 100km of the Portuguese Coastal Way, from Oia to Santiago. This route ensures you’ll be eligible to receive a Compostela (a Latin document proving completion) upon reaching Santiago.
- This Camino heads north following the Atlantic coast of Portugal & Spain. The Camino Portugues gently winds along ancient tracks & paths, running through woodlands, villages, farmlands & historic towns.
- You’ll start and end each day with optional hour-long Yoga sessions in unspoiled natural settings, exploring sections along the Camino during the day.
- Open to all levels of Yoga, with a Yoga master provided to each group.
- As you walk the Camino Zen, the practicing of Yoga will help you reconnect and restore your inner balance while also loosening you up for the day’s walk and helping you relax once you reach your daily destination.
Camino Zen Yoga Tour - We can assist you with arranging a Yoga trip on the Camino
On this tour your Yoga instructor will travel the Camino along with you, taking you through a morning and evening asanas session each day.
Important: Follow The Camino Yoga trips are guaranteed with a minimum of 9 people registered. In case we do not reach this number, the tour will continue as self-guided and we will refund the price of the guide to you. You must bring your own Yoga mat.